Sunday, December 5, 2010

November 28...

Yep, Thanksgiving has come and gone...and now Christmas season is in full swing around here!Thanksgiving was soooo yummy! I got a little sick because I ate tooooooo much! Oh but it was so good! Funny story...we were all sitting at the table eating away and someone asked, "Where's the cranberry sauce?" OOOOPS! So, just then I realized not only did I forget to make the cranberry sauce...but I also forgot to make the yams and my cheese dip! Where was my brain? I have no idea what happened, everything I was supposed to make, I forgot about! After dinner Tina, Lindsay, Amanda and I got the news papers out and started scoping out the sales! We decided to be a little daring this year and went to Walmart at midnight!!! Let me tell you....I LOVED IT! I got some pretty sweet deals! A waffle maker-that flips-$10, a 40 piece Tupperware set for $10, and some toys for Darren. Then we came home and slept some and then went to a few stores and got more sweet deals! I love sales!Tina and I got all the Christmas decorating done around the house this week. We have had fun with Amanda being here. We'll miss her!

My nephew Braden went hunting for the first time...he helped dad shoot a deer, bird and coon!

Darren whiped out from watching mom and Grandma put up Christmas decorations!

Me, Tina, Amanda and Lindsay all ready for our Black Friday Midnight run to Walmart!

Darren all looking good for church!

He is such a handsome guy!