Sunday, August 1, 2010

So, what is my little 9 week old guy doing?

He's getting cute new hair styles...

Besides trying to talk, and eating his hand, he is learning how to play with his tongue...

He has also learned how to blow bubbles....

Check out his lashes! They just keep getting longer and longer!Today was Darren's blessing! He wasn't sure what was going on...but boy did he look cute!I think he is so cute in this picture...he could be a girl! I need a bow and a pink dress! :) Don't tell JD!Here's the happy family!Look who came all the way from California and Idaho! Uncle Gubba and Uncle Andy!Mommy and her boy!Two proud fathers!All the wonderful men that were able to be a part of Darren's blessing circle.Look who else came! The Wilsons!I am so grateful for my husband! I am glad to be married to a worthy priesthood holder who can bless me and my children! I love you JD!

I am also grateful for my handsome little son who has brought such joy to JD and I! He is such a good boy and so much fun!

2 comments:

Sheridy said...

Wow, I can't belive how big he is getting. I'm so happy for you. People tell me all the time to enjoy it while it lasts. and i would just smile and knod my head. But soon my kid will be 8 and I don't fell old enough, So enjoy it while it lasts cuz they grow fast.

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Soo cute! I didn't even get to see him after he was blessed or talk to you since we were so busy with family and blessing also. It seems like too long since I've got to see you, little Darren already looks older! Congratulations on getting your pics up so soon, maybe you can teach me how to be more efficient:)