Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oct 12

Every week I get on here and think...what did we do this week? Then I look at all the pictures and realize we had some fun adventures!So...fall is here! Leaves are changing colors! We've had a few nights in the low 40's! Burr! But the days have been beautiful! We've been trying to spend as much time outside as possible! This week we went to visit National Beef! Which is always a good time, but we didn't have too much time to spend there. We were supposed to go to the pumpkin patch...which we did...but when we got there Darren was sound asleep! Poor guy! And then I realized I didn't even bring the stroller. So we decided to go this next week. So, there will be pictures to come!We also went to a couple parks, one with our play group and one with the family. It has been so much fun! Darren has learned to do some new weird sounds with his mouth. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of the strange face he makes when doing it! He has also learned how to roll front to back....so now he just keeps rolling back and forth. Last night he rolled across the room from Dad to Me! Sooo cute! It is crazy how fast he is growing and changing!This week I have started a part-part-time job! :) Soooo excited! I miss work soooo much! I will be showing rental properties. Not too busy. The guy needed a stay-at-home mom to be able to jump and go show when possible! So, this will be fun and interesting. I am being trained this week...which means Darren has to be babysat!!! Ahhh! He stayed with Aunt Lindsay last week! He just loves her! She said he did a good job! Then he stayed with a lady from church. I think he had a little harder time with her...but he survived! Better yet...I survived! It was soooo hard leaving him! I thought it would be a lot easier...but no! :) JD is busy busy...of course! Thank goodness for weekends! He does manage to get in some family time with us, and work on his hunting skills!My mom had her birthday this past week! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :) I can't believe she is a grandma! So weird! hee hee!Well, that seems to be it for now!Back to life...Back to reality...oh I just love that song!
Darren loves to eat...and loves the bumbo!

JD trying out his bow!

Look how cute my boys are! Out enjoying a day at the park!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: